1. The portal www.GoPolonia.org is for business entities, business organizations, individual entrepreneurs, legal entities and physical functions. It is also for services
related to IT services, exchange and learning of information, offer presentation, granting access to B2B meetings services and organization. The owner of the portal,
2. The administrator of personal data is Pegaz PUH, based in Poland: Kielce, ul. Dobrowolska 5B / 49.
4. We are covered by personal data, in terms of functions with user services, the user may use data from the processing of personal data. You can contact via email:
email@example.com or writing to the following address: Pegaz PUH, 25-437 Kielce, ul. Dobrowolska 5B/49 (preferably with the note ‘RODO’).
5. Personal data registered users of the GoPolonia portal are collected and processed in connection with the conduct of activities Activity on the website www.GoPolonia.pl
and www.GoPolonia.org. Any personal data (e.g. email address, business address, name and surname or name of the entity, phone number) are available via the GoPolonia portal. Also, if the user agrees, the data is collected in cookies and saved in the browser settings (on policy and cookies more broadly below). Payment card data may be available (if the user is interested in purchasing paid packages or services in the Regulations) and data indicated in the GoPolonia system. Form to handle orders
regarding complaints in the “Business Magnet” category, access to the “COB Service Basket”, e-B2B meetings, activities in the e-Fair or submitting applications to the Polish Community Forum of the World.
6. The Administrator may use users’ data for:
a. how to use the GoPolonia Platform: conclusion of the contract the GoPolonia Platform, including the creation and maintenance of an account within the GoPolonia Platform, the establishment of a panel and confirmation of the User’s identity, charging fees for packages and points and settlement of their collection for selected services and products, consideration of complaints and reports of abuse,
b. checking the User’s individuality, confirming his authorization to register as a GoPolonia subscriber, providing a login ID as well as managing and maintaining
c. supporting interaction between GoPolonia Website Users. Conducting research and statistical analyzes that will improve the scope of the website, assess the level of user satisfaction, the quality, and content of offers, and strengthen the promotional and marketing impact,
d. maintain and communicate via websites, including via chat, B2B system, GoPolonia messenger, electronic contact forms,
e. direct marketing of products and services (i.e. receiving commercial information through various communication channels),
f. pursuing claims and defense against claims in connection with the use of the GoPolonia Platform,
g. ensuring network and information security; restoring readiness for work (e.g. backup),
h. implementation of legal obligations arising from the provisions of Polish and EU law.
7. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed with due diligence. Full access to databases is available only to persons duly authorized by the Administrator. Besides, the Administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
8. The Administrator processes personal data by the provisions of law, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (from now on
referred to as “GDPR”) to:
a. conclusion and performance of the contract concluded on the terms set out in the Regulations of the Website (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO);
b. providing Internet users with answers to questions related to the Website and its functioning (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO);
c. c. using the Business Magnet service, newsletter and GoPolonia notification system, including sending commercial information, based on the consent given (art.6 par.1 lit.a RODO);
d. d. fulfilling legally binding obligations on the Data Administrator, pursuant to art. 6 clauses 1 lit. c GDPR (e.g. accounting and tax obligations);
e. e. pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO).
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing data may depending on the case, be the inability to use the services provided by the
GoPolonia website, the inability to obtain the answers to the requested questions or the inability to receive access to the products and services of the GoPolonia website.
10. The User should not provide the Administrator with personal data of third parties. However, if he provides such data, he declares each time that he has the appropriate
consent of third parties to provide data to the Administrator.
11. The Administrator processes the scope of data provided by the User.
12. Data provided by the User are used to:
a. performance of the contract concluded on the terms set out in the Website regulations,
b. providing answers to asked questions, sending information, including commercial information about the Administrator and its products and services, as well as for statistical purposes,
c. storing and sharing with GoPolonia staff and Partners, any specific service providers engaged by the Administrator and any other authorized third parties, as well as specialized advisers, insurers, law enforcement agencies, regulatory and governmental bodies and other organizations related to GoPolonia website.
13. All information voluntarily provided by the User is usually publicly available on the GoPolonia websites, and thus easily accessible to every Online User. Any specific
voluntary information that is made available by the User turns into public information, which is why this means that you will not give up any property rights (including but not limited to copyright and confidentiality) in relation to this type of information. The user must, therefore, be extremely careful whenever he chooses to provide proprietary or personal information.
14. The User is required to provide full, current and true data.
15. User rights – In connection with the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights:
a. the right to request access to your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing,
b. the right to object to the processing,
c. the right to transfer data,
d. the right to withdraw previously granted consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose,
e. the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data.
16. We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by the provisions on personal data protection are taken. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized to process them or processors with whom we cooperate on the basis of a contract entrusting the processing of personal data. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
17. Personal data will be deleted at the user’s request if:
a. personal data are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected,
b. the user withdraws consent to their processing and there is no other legal basis for processing,
c. the user has successfully objected to data processing,
d. personal data was processed unlawfully,
e. personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill the legal obligation to which the administrator is subject,
f. the request relates to the child’s data collected on the basis of consent to provide information society services offered directly to the child.
18. Also, we inform you that we reserve the right to process the data provided by you after withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data. It is only to the extent necessary to establish, assert or defend claims or if national or EU regulations oblige us to process data.
19. The Administrator has relationships with various websites and entities to provide the User with benefits related to services and products that the Administrator usually does not offer. In this way, it provides access to these other pages and their sites through hyperlinks to websites of entities cooperating with the Administrator of objects or by offering sites under a familiar brand. In some cases, the User may be forced to provide personal data to subscribe for services or products provided by
such partners under a casual brand or third parties.
21. GoPolonia websites and their content are not directed at minors (under 18 years of age), and it is not usually intended to offer any services or products to children. If the minor provides us with personal data without the consent of the guardian or parent, the guardian or parent should contact our inspector at firstname.lastname@example.org to
eliminate this information.
22. By the relevant laws and regulations, the User has the right to access the personal data we have placed and request that the information be changed.